But since I've now been tagged twice, I guess I'd better do it...
My Survey:
10 years ago, I :
1. turned 16
2. prepared to run the CA International Marathon.
3. lifted weights a lot
4. planned to go to the Air Foree Academy
5. had the same hair cut I do now
5 things on today's to-do list :
1. Marinate salmon
2. Fold laundry and diaper laundry and do another load
3. Prepare meals and snacks for Eliot and I
4. Clean out fridge
5. Read more of my doula book
5 snacks I enjoy :
1. chips and salsa
2. strawberries
3. cheese and crackers (I guess everyone likes this one)
4. a quesadilla
5. craisins
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire :
1. buy a house
2. visit home more often
3. Make Frederic drop to 50% work
4. Eat out a bit more often
5. Get a babysitter for when we eat out. :-)
5 places I have lived :
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Houston, TX
4. Aix-en-Provence, France
5. Lausanne, Switzerland
5 jobs I have had :
1. Babysitter
2. biophysics research assistant
3. ecology lab technician
4. high school math/science teacher
5. mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment