I promise that when the two adults of this house are awake simultaneously, a belly picture will be taken. On Thursday I hit 13 weeks, which puts me into the second trimester by all accounts (some books list 12 weeks, some 13). Reading in one of my books, here are some interesting facts:
- The baby will almost double in size over the next month, from not quite 3 inches to 5 inches.
- My uterus is the size of a small melon. (But my bulginess observed in CA has kind of gone away, so I don't really look like I've got a belly anymore, though of course I can still see it since I know what I'm looking for!)
- An amazing 25% of my blood is being directed to my uterus to support the baby.
I've got 27 more weeks to:
- Move Eliot to a big boy bed
- Figure out if we need an additional chest of drawers for baby 2's clothes.
- Get all of Eliot's old stuff out of the basement and clean it up.
- Eat plenty of fruits and veggies and get in some good walks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment