Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July / Frederic's Birthday!

Friday night we went out with Frederic's family to celebrate his birthday, but I forgot my camera. Today, we had over Dena and family for an early dinner and dessert bash. It was supposed to be a picnic at the lake, but it's been pouring all day!

(Not pictured is the main course of taco salad)
Baby carrots straight out of the rooftop gardenChips and homemade salsaDena's fruit salad- we ate it so fast I couldn't get a picture until it was almost all gone
Cake- same problem as the fruit saladThe birthday boyEverybody! (I'm taking one for the team here- I look like a hippo in this shot, but I swear I haven't gained an ounce yet with this pregnancy...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Frederic!!
-J

That cake looks tasty.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, Jacob ! I hope life treats you well in Saint Louis !

Anonymous said...

Hi Hafsa, thank you very much! I hope that after all the work done in order to move in your new home, you can now have some rest...See you soon,
Frederic