This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
Hooray! Congratulations to the both of you! I figured today was a good day to stop being your "blog lurker" and say hello. I am thrilled about your news. I love you! Sarah
super nouvelle! maintenant vous allez pouvoir faire deux cordées dans les calanques... Papick et moi sommes très fiers d'avoir (un tout petit peu) contribué au repeuplement de la Suisse !! Minh-Châu
6 comments:
Wa hoo! I was wondering when you'd make the announcement! Congratulations to you all! Now I really can't wait to see you in August.
yeah!!!! Congratulations! How far along are you?
Hooray! Congratulations to the both of you! I figured today was a good day to stop being your "blog lurker" and say hello. I am thrilled about your news. I love you! Sarah
Thanks everyone! Cherise- I'm 4 weeks and a few days right now.
super nouvelle!
maintenant vous allez pouvoir faire deux cordées dans les calanques... Papick et moi sommes très fiers d'avoir (un tout petit peu) contribué au repeuplement de la Suisse !!
Minh-Châu
Post a Comment