Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Growing so fast

Eliot has been eating a ton of food lately, so it's no surprise that his 18 month clothing is now too small with his cloth diapers, and just barely fits when he wears disposables. Crazy! I did recieve some onesie extenders, which are helping his winter wardrobe last until the crazy weather improves!

Eliot added two new words to his vocabulary today, so now we have:

cracker
vaccuum
uh-oh
arf arf (doggie)
quack quack (duckie)
car
brush (tooth brush)
daddy
mama
truck
mecco (metro)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for leaving your link on my blog! I've just had a quick browse at Eliot and OMG how sweet is your little boy? Those eyes are just magic!

I have a feeling my blog will be "everything Sadie" much like yours has mrphed into all things Eliot! Actually, it already is! LOL Amazing what those little creatures can do to you, isn't it?

I promise I'll stop by more often now that I have the link again! Thanks again for posting it!