Thursday, February 07, 2008

dot tay goo mama

Yesterday, Eliot said his first three words

"Dot" while pointing at each dot on his wall. I point at them all the time and say dot and he repeats it, but this is the first time he spontaneously did it.

"Thank you" (tay goo) when I handed him a toy. I always say thank you when he hands me things, and this time he said it! I spent the rest of the day trying to get him to repeat it to no avail.

"Mama" while actually looking at me and pointing to me, and "mama mama mamamamamama" when I left him in his crib for a nap he wasn't quite ready for. When he says "mama", it's the cutest sound in the whole world!

And here's today's Geneva lunch:
Grilled cheese sandwiches
pureed peas
TWO clementines, because he's a clementine addict
teething cookies

Yum yum!

No comments: