One more New Year's Resolution: Start running again. 365 miles is only a mile a day, or a little over 2 days per week of 3 miles (my typical distance for a jog). Of course, I'm starting 14 days behind schedule, but I'll try to make it up! With a big glaring ticker to account to at the top of my blog, I might just pull it off!
***Ok, I went out and tried to run with the stroller. After 6 minutes I started wondering if I was having a heart attack. I wasn't, but I did suddenly remember Frederic telling me last night that all three tires on the stroller are very low. Yep. It's hard enough to jog, let alone push some big stroller with deflated tires too! So gas station tomorrow to air up, then another try! I'm counting those 6 minutes as a half mile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment