Tuesday, we had a play date with Dena and Sam. These are our fantastic new friends, and we have the freaky coincidence of Dena and Eliot sharing birthdays, and Sam and I sharing birthdays! I babysat the two boys for a bit (they get along great) then Dena came over and we got down to gossiping in English! It's great to know another anglophone around here.
Friday, November 23, 2007
End-of-the-week wrap up
This week has been a little strange- Eliot hasn't taken a nap all week. He is sick with a cold and a cough, and his little cough wakes him up about every two minutes during nap time. For some reason, he can still sleep at night though, and so he's been doing 14 hour nights in order to make up for the lost sleep.
Tuesday, we had a play date with Dena and Sam. These are our fantastic new friends, and we have the freaky coincidence of Dena and Eliot sharing birthdays, and Sam and I sharing birthdays! I babysat the two boys for a bit (they get along great) then Dena came over and we got down to gossiping in English! It's great to know another anglophone around here.
My pal Riana, who lives in France, sent Eliot some homemade babylegs, recycled from old socks! These things rock for protecting knees and keeping warm, while making diaper changes a breeze.
I'm thankful to all my friends!
Tuesday, we had a play date with Dena and Sam. These are our fantastic new friends, and we have the freaky coincidence of Dena and Eliot sharing birthdays, and Sam and I sharing birthdays! I babysat the two boys for a bit (they get along great) then Dena came over and we got down to gossiping in English! It's great to know another anglophone around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment