Ok, I admit to being the person in the background doing the disgusting sound effects, but I did NOT teach Eliot to think it was hilarious. He got that from his dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
3 comments:
Well, that settles it. You can't let him meet Aunt Madeline when you come home for Christmas because he might die laughing from all her burps!
mais c'qu'il est choux! ses rigolades sont contagieuses.
hugs to all
grand-aunt angi(may be with burps, she too)
That laugh is too precious. But is that really you in the background?! Dang. You can compete with the best of them!
Angelina gets it from her Papa too - she even lifts her leg when she farts!!!
Post a Comment