Eliot only agrees to move under his own power if you place an expensive electronic item in front of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
2 comments:
Best invention ever: toy cell phones from the dollar store! They look so real, and NOISE! they make noise. Both my kids love them and gladly forgo any attempt at reaching for the real phone or the TV remotes. And at that price, we have them all over: in the car, at home, at Noni and Papa's trailer, etc.
a boy with a mission! He's clearly very determined to get that thing. Alas, A did not go for the toy cell phone - I think the annoying ring bothered her, she'd toss it aside and go for mine every time.
Post a Comment