
Log Entry 76
Day 207
I managed to remove one of the new foot torture devices before falling unconscious. I think the short female jailer is drugging my food, as I can't keep my eyes open for more than 3 hours at a time despite all my efforts. She also removed our only source of entertainment, the mobile, in an effort to further lower morale among the prisoners.
Little do they know I have produced a second weapon of minor destruction in my mouth. These two weapons, though made of enamel, are quite dangerous, as I have been sharpening them against my cell bars at night.
The rabbit, giraffe, bear, and I have created a secret escape pact. We are digging a tunnel in the corner of the cell and using the bear to hide it during the day.
- Agent E

3 comments:
LOL! Angelina used to act like socks were torture devices too. Even in NICU at 7 days old she managed to push the socks off her feet once she was off the drugs. Shoes? Even worse...then she realized they can be weapons. Now she helps put her shoes on. Better to kick with!
E is just too cute.
You crack me up!
agent E you crack me up! I love these posts.
Post a Comment