Homemade baby food is easy and fun to make. It can actually be quite addicting. Luckily for us, our freezer is the size of a shoe box (yes, literally), or else Eliot would have enough pureed vegetables by now to last him into puberty.
Best website:
wholesome baby foodSteps:

1. Select some kind of fruit or vegetable or other food, preferably organic.
2. Wash, then cook until soft.
3. Mash with a fork or process in a food processor until you get the correct consistency for your baby.

4. Spoon into an ice cube tray and pop in freezer. Once frozen, pop cubes into labeled plastic bags and place back in freezer.
It's that easy!
From left to right: avocado, apricot, chicken, peas, plums, and brown rice cereal. What a vitamin filled rainbow!
3 comments:
They look so pretty all lined up in a row. Great job. It is totally addicting, I need to stop or we will have too much puree
Sounds kinda crazy to me. You're more like mom than you know :) Are you even perusing the Christmas present I got you?
Haf
I was going to same the exact same thing Riana did!
Even though A is more than a year now, I still make purees. She eats table food, but it's a good way to get the nutrients in her. And I totally agree, it IS addicting!
Post a Comment