Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Coughing Game

Eliot has, for some time now, had a little fake cough. Apparently this is very normal, and is just another way the baby finds to express himself orally. However, Eliot has developed his cough into a sort of game. If you cough at Eliot, he will cough back.

Here is a video of the game. I was trying to just get more creeping footage, but he decided in the middle that he'd rather play the coughing game.

p.s.- I don't really let him play with the camera. I'm always mean and take it away right when he gets to it.

2 comments:

momcodes said...

Max completely fake coughs too. Strange thing to practice, huh? I always say, "You're faking!" and he laughs. Babies are hilarious with these little things.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a kid in my preschool class. We always have to say, "Danny, if you're not really coughing please stop." We had to say this because he would often do it during naptime haha.

-Haf