Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Fun

On Saturday, I headed to the movies for Harry Potter Order of the Pheonix, while Eliot and Frederic hung out for some male bonding time. There was a preview for the Simpson's movie, and I burst into laughter at the "Spider Pig" scene (see below). All the Swiss people looked at me like I was nuts, as I was the only one laughing. You see, Swiss people laugh on the inside, especially in public. And, I'm not sure the Spider Pig really translated well, as Frederic just laughed politely when I tried to explain it later. Swiss people. *shaking head*


Sunday, we went to our friends Philippe and Sophie's house for lunch. Here's a few pictures of us all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You are truly my sister, Marc and I cracked up on that part. The spider pig thing is hilarious.

Love you,

Haf

Anonymous said...

Yes! Spider Pig!! I just chuckled but I have the song running around in my head non-stop. I think even Debbie, enjoyed it, or perhaps she was just laughing at me…

Jul said...

We have tickets for Simpsons opening night - can't wait! We mad sure to find a theater showing it in English - stuff like spider pig so does not translate.

Anonymous said...

Frederic,
Take my word for it, it's funny!!!! Really it is. I swear it's not just Monica, though sometimes I do wonder...
-J