Eliot was the big star at Payot bookstore this morning, where every member of the staff and a few customers took pictures of him! Here are two photos I took at Payot. Tell us Eliot, is Snape a friend or foe?


Friday night, Frederic and I decided to retry Fun Planet. It's been a month or two since we last went, because Eliot always turned into a screaming, crying mess before we managed to get dinner finished. This time, he was a perfect angel, and even sat in a big boy high chair! We had to improvise with Frederic's belt in order to form a harness to keep Eliot in the chair though...

1 comment:
The lightening bolt is too funny! I'm jealous of the book. We ordered ours from amazon.uk (I hate that the version in the US is dumbed down) but we have to wait til July 30!
Post a Comment