I can't remember if I've posted about this before, so here's a brief history.
I applied to a master's degree program in order to fulfill the requirements to enter into the credentialing school (HEP) to earn my teaching certificate for the Swiss school system. I received two letters within a week of each other after this application:
1. An acceptance letter
2. A letter to inform me that, sadly, the program I applied to no longer exists and therefore I must restart the entire application process.
Switzerland has been revamping its teacher credentialing program to reflect that of the greater Europe, and so all my transcripts needed to be reanalyzed in the new system.
I received a letter today to inform me that if I want to teach at Secondaire II, I am already totally qualified (no longer need to get a master's) and can apply to HEP for August 2008.
However, I have now totally forgotten what Secondaire II means. Hopefully my brother-in-law will be willing to explain encore une fois!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment