I had just gotten done rubbing some cream on his bum when I heard a little "ppphhhttt" noise coming from his rear end. I didn't react quickly enough, so I was still holding his feet up in the air when about a liter of poop came rocketing out of him. With his feet in the air like that, he was aimed to kill. I was sprayed from bust to knee with super poop!
(it gets worse)
So I just stood there, covered in poo, with poo all over the floor and Eliot just as happy as can be. There were so many things to do that I couldn't figure out what to do! Finally I stripped off my clothes and then took a wipe and started wiping the poop off the floor.
Yeah, that's right, I didn't put a new diaper on him, just left him up there airing out. Well, I'm on my hands and knees, wiping up poop, when all of a sudden I feel a drop. Then a shower. Then a stream. Yeah, he peed right in my hair, down my neck and across my back while I was kneeling naked on the floor cleaning up poop.
Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.

6 comments:
Oh Monica: I know it was not at all funny for you, but I couldn't stop laughing - even with tears in my eyes - weh I read your story. Just imagine the spectacle!
This is not the appropriate behaviour of a grand-aughty. Shame and blame on me. I promise to become a decent old lady.
Hugs to all of you
Angi
And that's why I'm not having kids.
-J
hahahahahahahaha...oh um yeah that's terrible...hahahahahahaha
Haf
Yuck!
At least you'll have a good story to make him miserable with later in life, right? =)
Ahhh, the joys of mothering little boys!
OMG thats so gross!
: ) I hope you didnt end up too traumatized.
Post a Comment