Thursday, March 08, 2007

What happiness is made of...

Here's Eliot, discovering his mobile for the first time. A week ago, he wouldn't look twice at it... now it's the neatest thing since sliced bread!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma parole: Le petit prince se gondole!!!
Bisous à toute la famille
Angi

Madame K said...

I want one of those above my bed.

John said...

Holy Crap!!!! You had a baby???!!! So this is your second child? Or have you forgotten about our child that is still living in the hallway wall at El Camino? Little Poopy (Andrew Meredith) had to remind me of your nickname of "Fatty" after I commented on how HUGE your belly was. Ok, back to life in Alabama. Ps, IM getting married! Whoda thunk it?!

Monica said...

John! You're getting married! Who'd a thunk it?

Send me an email to toptyger at hot mail and tell me what's going on. How army life is, etc. How could you have not known I was pregnant? Was your Korea party the last time I saw you???

(To third parties reading John's message, no, I do not have a child with this guy. Just an old joke...)