Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In Geneva with $15 to spare?

Geneva is insanely expensive, but I've found you can do one of two things with $15:

a. Go out to yummy fast food sushi with Sara

b. Buy 5 meters of cotton gauze fabric and make a no-sew, no-cut, no-bake baby holder. (This comes in handy if you have a baby who weighs about six potatoes more than a 10 pound bag of potatoes.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, je me répète: you're so funny!
Comparer son fils à un sac de patates!!! Allons, allons!
Bisous
Angi

Ali said...

You made your own Moby wrap! I was with one of my girlfriends one day when she was shopping for a new wrap and that one looked so complicated, especially if you have a screaming baby waiting, but she ended up getting it and loves it now - her husband, too! We'll miss you on Saturday, but I'm sure your mom will have plenty of pictures to go around!

Cherise said...

Love the wrap! I'm impressed. I haven't even tried to use my sarongs. Now you're inspiring me. That looks great!