It's very cute, but I think only my mom will manage to get through the whole thing. Hiccups are probably only exciting to moms...
Here's a random photo for the rest of you.
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
3 comments:
I watched the video twice! It has only been a month since I saw him and he has changed so much! He just gets cuter and cuter!
I made it through the video too! Okay so I don't actually know you guys, but your little boy is just so cute!
I don't have any kids and I got through it Monica, so there! It is so funny. Since I haven't seen him yet, it's nice to see the videos bc it's almost like being there. Almost.
Hafsi
Post a Comment