This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Children's TV
In general, I believe children shouldn't watch much TV at all. However, it really helps keep Eliot occupied for a bit if I let him watch his favorite soap opera. Yes, the contents can occasionally be rather dirty, but he's so mature for his age, I don't think it really harms him to watch "As the Laundry Turns" from time to time.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you're not careful he might become as addicted to that as his grandmother. Next thing you'll know, you'll have to start video taping it for him just so he can get his next fix. -J
Just like Caramel! He watshed TV (wash machine) too many years ago (at this time, he was a baby...). Today he know that there's no mouse in the machine. Smacks to Eliot. I enjoy to see you all 3 next Saturday!
5 comments:
If you're not careful he might become as addicted to that as his grandmother. Next thing you'll know, you'll have to start video taping it for him just so he can get his next fix.
-J
Monica, you're so funny and so sweet!
Hugs to all of you
Angi
Just like Caramel! He watshed TV (wash machine) too many years ago (at this time, he was a baby...). Today he know that there's no mouse in the machine.
Smacks to Eliot.
I enjoy to see you all 3 next Saturday!
Rather juicy!!!
Hilarious! At least you don't have to worry about his favorite show ever being cancelled =)
Post a Comment