This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
Friday, March 23, 2007
Camera Shy
Eliot just will not smile for the camera. I'll keep working on it, but for now, here are three cute pictures taken while trying to take a picture of a smile. The third one may be an "almost" smile.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The first one is a great photograph! He looks good in blue =)
I think smiles are the hardest to capture with babies. They seem to always smile until the split second when you click the button, don't they?! Good luck! I'm sure you'll get a great one!
2 comments:
The first one is a great photograph! He looks good in blue =)
I think smiles are the hardest to capture with babies. They seem to always smile until the split second when you click the button, don't they?! Good luck! I'm sure you'll get a great one!
Hi Sarah! Thanks for reading my blog. I agree, Eliot is absolutely adorable. :-) How did you happen upon my blog- another ex-pat site?
Post a Comment