Friday, February 09, 2007

Bienvenue Eliot Gregory!


I'm sorry it's taken me so long to put in a n update, but, well, I've been busy!

Eliot Gregory was born on January 30th, 2007 at 10:17 in the morning, after approximately 11 hours of labor. He weighed 3.6 kg (8lbs) and is 51cm long. Since then, he's put on 200 grams and now weighs 3.8kg (8.4lbs)!

Our stay at the hospital was very nice- we were there from 2am Tuesday through noon Friday.

Eliot has been an absolute pleasure. He has about an hour of fussiness per day, but is otherwise a very happy baby. Knock on wood!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quel joli bébé!
Félicitations Monica + Frédéric
Angi - grande-tante de Bâle

Jul said...

Congratulations. He's beautiful. Way to procreate!

Anonymous said...

Go Procreation! A Very beautiful Baby.

Anonymous said...

My nephew is so adorable, I love the photo at the bottom, he looks so cute. I can't wait until you guys get here. I'm mostly taking an extra day off from work before the wedding to spend some time w/ you guys and Eliot :)

~Hafsi