Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
8 comments:
Here's wishing you some "come out now, baby!" vibes.
No your not!
Congratulations!
I’ll leave the details for you to fill everyone in.
Love ya, Pa
yay I'm an auntie, we're so happy for you and Frederic!
Love you guys-Hafsi
Si je comprends bien les deux commentaires précédents, le bébé est né?
Do the preceding comments mean that the baby is borne?
Love
Angi
Si, le bébé est né, comme me l'a dit une heureuse grand'maman au téléphone.
Félicitations Monica et Frédéric
Malou, la grande-tante
Félicitations Monica et Frédéric.
Angi, encore une grande-tante
Have to agree w/ your father, no you're not. Congratulations. It will be wonderful to see Eliot when you come out for Mark and Hafsi's Wedding. Hope you are doing well as well. Now (Insert one of the many things you don't say to a pregnant lady. Just for fun)
-J
Congratulations! a swiss enfant est ne!
Post a Comment