Thursday, January 18, 2007

39 weeks!

Whatever you do, don't go into pregnancy assuming you'll go into labor early. Because when you don't, the last few weeks just.drag.on.

I've got one week until my due date and I swear our household clocks are moving backwards! On the plus side, the baby has "dropped", a sign of pre-labor. On the minus side, first time babies can drop 2-3 weeks before labor begins.

Here's some belly pictures, hopefully the last! While you're enjoying those, I'm going to go refold everything in the baby's dresser just for fun.

6 comments:

Riana Lagarde said...

my Gawd! You are ready to pop! It doesnt help that January is the longest month in the entire world either does it??

***labor dust****

ps sit on that purple ball and bounce around, that should make it start!

Cherise said...

You are too cute!
I'm so excited, I can't wait for your baby to be born! Angelina dropped super early, and my midwife didn't do internals because she said she didn't want to get my hopes up.

Enjoy these last days! Oh, and make sure you go shopping and have food in the house :)

Anonymous said...

I see you have some of the same photographs on your bookshelf as we have on ours. Kinda makes it feel a bit like home.

Love ya

Ali said...

Yeah, I know what you mean: Lauren was 9 days late and Owen was 8 days late. Adam and I decided if we ever have a third (SO UNLIKELY at this point!) we're telling people our due date is 2 weeks later than it actually is!! Hang in there, eat some spicy Mexican food, maybe try what got you into this predicament in the first place - wink wink!

Anonymous said...

Goodluck. Not a lot I can say having not been there. I look forward to seeing the pictures up here in a week (Fingers are crossed for you).

Anonymous said...

Hurry up please!

-Hafsi and Marc