This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
Friday, January 05, 2007
37 Week Belly Pictures
Three more weeks until my due date. This pregnancy has just flown by! Here's my belly...
You are my rock, when I see you, I think, "I can do it, I can make it...."
Congrats you have just made it to full term (37 weeks) is considered full term by the docs! Now you just have to wait for the little one to decide when he or she wants to come out and meet you all!!!!
Hello mama, long time no see. I e-mailed your mom to see where the heck that baby was and she pointed me here. You look great! I'll be checking on you often, now that I know where to find you. Can't wait to see pictures when the stork comes! Keep up the good work. Hi to Frederic!
5 comments:
You are my rock, when I see you, I think, "I can do it, I can make it...."
Congrats you have just made it to full term (37 weeks) is considered full term by the docs! Now you just have to wait for the little one to decide when he or she wants to come out and meet you all!!!!
lol- Thanks Riana! I'm so glad to be full-term and know that the baby will be ok no matter when it comes now.
oh this is so exciting, I can't wait to meet him or her!
Hello mama, long time no see. I e-mailed your mom to see where the heck that baby was and she pointed me here. You look great! I'll be checking on you often, now that I know where to find you. Can't wait to see pictures when the stork comes! Keep up the good work. Hi to Frederic!
I'm sure you'll look back and enjoy these pics! congrats... But I guess that is sort of still to come...
Found you via juls site.
Post a Comment