Friday, December 22, 2006

Here comes Santa Claus!

Oh no, wait, it's just me and my enormous pregnant belly! Here I am at 35 weeks!

Speaking of Santa, Frederic didn't know Santa has elves! He thought elves only existed in Lord of the Rings. What the heck do they teach little children over here in Switzerland??? When I asked him how Santa could possibly manufacture all those toys without helper elves, he was stumped.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the picture behind Monica is Marc and Hafsi. Very cool. We'll miss you guys at Christmas :(

Anonymous said...

Hello Frederic and Monica! Monica you are almost there! (As if you didn't already know)By the way, you look great. We were all taking bets Christmas eve on whether it was gonna be a boy or a girl. Either onw we know this little one is going to be so cute!
We all love your blog. Take care and God Bess.
The Pinedas ( Rachel, Francisco y la familia)

Anonymous said...

Do you see, I cannot type, sigh, God Bless you and your family. Can't wait to see the baby!

Monica said...

Thanks Rachel and family! Keep checking back for updates and more pictures.