Thursday, November 23, 2006

Before I talk about furture-dad Frederic...

I thought I should mention my recent conversation with my own dad.

First of all, you must know the following: My dad, a licensed pilot, is building an airplane in his garage. Although the airplane, and RV-somethingorother, comes in a kit, it is no model. It will carry real humans!

OK, so this was our last conversation:

Dad: "I can't talk for long, there is glue out drying on the airplane and I have to wipe up the excess before it dries."
Me: "The airplane is being held together with glue? I'm never riding in it!"
Dad: "But it's really strong glue!"

Here's my dad, proudly holding the horizontal stabilizer he just built.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, tu es très douée à observer ce qui ce passe autour de toi et à formuler ce que tu en penses. C'est vraiment EXTRA. Bisous - angi

Anonymous said...

Hey, the glue is only to hold it while you rivit it!