Monday, October 23, 2006

Coming to you live... from my hallway!

Slowly but surely, Frederic and I are moving our office into other parts of the house. After many hours of deliberation, a decision was made to relocate the office, computer, and study area to... the hallway right next to the front door. This arrangement offers several advantages:

-The computer screen and user are now visible from our bedroom, so Frederic and I will both be discouraged from visiting sites such as www.I'mstillmarriedbutlookingtoupgrade.com

-I can order from Amazon, Babies'r'Us, Nordstrom's, etc, and need only swivel in my chair to answer the door when the package is delivered.

- The location cuts the distance between computer and bathroom down to three large steps. This will be a big time-saver for the pregnant people in the apartment.

1 comment:

Monica said...

p.s. On the computer screen is a picture of our pet banana slug, Murray. Hi Murray!