Here I am at 25 weeks! 4kg/8.8lbs of weight gained. By the end of this adventure, I should weigh just about the same as Frederic!According to about.com's pregnancy calendar, the baby weighs approximately 800g/1lb12oz and is 32.5cm/12.8in in length.
Currently, the baby craves chocolate milk, at least 3 times a day, including a midnight snack. He or she finds it highly entertaining to kick me in the bladder, and especially enjoys headbutting my stomach right after I’ve eaten, in order to force all the food back up into my oesophagus therefore gaining back the precious space the food was occupying in my abdomen.*Note: These photos were taken after a massive furniture-rearranging session- hence the messy hair! I will never forget the look of horror on Frederic's face after moving the largest and most cumbersome item from the soon-to-be-nursery to our bedroom, when I casually mentioned, "You know, we could also place this piece in the entryway..." FYI, it remained in the bedroom.

1 comment:
WOW, you just POPPED out! Only four kilos is great, you are doing fabulously!!!
Post a Comment